Forbes recently interviewed top CEOs, CMOs, authors and other experts from a variety of industries on their marketing predictions for 2018. Here are a few we found interesting:
- 2018 will be the year of AI: Actual Intelligence, not Artificial Intelligence (yet)
- Traditional marketing campaigns will die as marketers move to modular marketing
- Employees will be the new influencers
- Move Over, Millennials: 2018 will be the year of Gen Z for marketers
- Companies will voice social and environmental issues
Read more about the C-Suite’s predictions for 2018 at Forbes.