Spyglass is a strategic brand consultancy that partners with business leaders to solve their mission-critical brand and marketing challenges. We are seeking an organized, energetic, and detailed Account/Project Manager to support brand strategy and creative projects for clients across industries.
If you are someone who loves to drive change, impact process, collaborate on award-winning work – and enjoys keeping everyone and everything around you organized – this is the role for you, and we can’t wait to connect.
As an Account/Project Manager at Spyglass, you will be responsible for managing projects end-to-end, across key clients. A day in the life could include developing holistic project plans, calls with clients, internal meetings to keep the team aligned to the client needs and project plan – all in an environment that is fun, flexible, and values unique perspectives.
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Ensure successful delivery of projects
- Project workflow management lead – organizing, aligning and distributing information to all team members, with identified milestones by role
- Support account team with estimate, brief and timeline generation
- Monitor budgets and timelines, holding internal and external team accountable
- Anticipate needs and manage expectations appropriately
- Confirm accuracy and quality standards
- Develop and maintain useful tools for clients and internal teams – including detailed timelines and status reports – to track projects against goals, objectives, milestones and budget.
- Run internal resourcing and forecasting meetings
- Partner across vendors to support initiatives such as printing, professional proofreading, and mailing
- Look for opportunities for process efficiencies and develop necessary next steps to achieve opportunities
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Curious, collaborative, and committed to excellence
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and attentive
- Five or more years of industry experience (previous agency experience preferred)
- A track record of successful account and project management that can be leveraged across multiple channels and across industries
- Strong communication skills that effectively guide clients and manage internal creative teams
- Ability to quickly shift priorities, based on changing client and agency needs
- Expert-level skills in modern business communication tools and project management platforms, such as:
- Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheets
- PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Basecamp, Harvest, and/or similar platforms
- Outlook email communication and scheduling
- PMP Certification preferred, but not required (or similar Project Management Certification)
Note: This is a hybrid role (mix of working from home, and in-office in Minneapolis 3 days a week)
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter with resume together in a PDF
and your salary request in the email message
to [email protected]
Label your subject line “Your Name, PM/AE > Spyglass.”
In your letter, respond to 2-3 of these questions…
- What has been a key to your success in project or account management?
- Which of your experiences is directly applicable to what you know of Spyglass?
- What’s your secret to balancing efficient project management with strategic client service?
- In what ways do you hope to grow in the next five years?
This role reports to the VP of Client Strategy and Services. Interviews will begin there, virtually, and include additional team members in one or more additional sessions, which may include in person.
We look forward to hearing from you!